Friday, August 20, 2010

(My) Sweet Life


I spend my time made this layout for this 3 days,
while i still waiting for the good news that i waiting for.
It found a difficulties finishing this layout,
at some point, i have no idea where to put the embelishment,
i have no idea how to make this layout as good as what people did with
their Webster Pages layout.
I really have to think hard, like a beginner who finishing their first layout.
But i did glad, when i finished this.
Not because i finally succeed make this layout like what i want.
And not because i love this layout very much.
When i see this layout, i feel joy and happiness,
it convince me (again) that i have a wonderful life, i have a sweet life.
No matter what will happen today, whether it will turns to good or bad news,
i have 2 men in my life, that will love me like the way i do.
And it really, really make me glad, i have them in my life.
XOXO.

No comments: