Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Back To Normal.

Hi Guys, how are you?

So happy, to have time updating my blog.
I really try my best to update my blog couple times before now,
but, during my second pregnancy, i have to stay at bed all the time,
been spotting couple times, no wonder,
i dont have time to sit in front of my computer.

And then, the big trouble comes, my computer,
which is very old, and been stay with me for more than 3 years now,
oh yes, dont u think about mac book or ipad, but, i still love it so much,
broken.
So, can u imagine? It looks like, i have lost my second husband!
Haha.
And it really complete my day!!!

Oh, by the way, today, ill post some layout pictures,
still about Aston, my favourite objects.
Hope nowadays i have much time and energy to doing some art projects,
i keep trying to finish Aston 2 years of milestones projects,
(he is 2,5 years now!)
then i can start my second pregnancy project!
Oh , i just cant wait! :)




1 comment:

shaggyfish said...

congrats with your 2nd pregnancy and take care ya! the layouts are fabulous! I've been busy with work too that didnt drop by here! Like the layouts a lot, the websters one too!