Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Hello (Again).

I`m back (again).... 

How are you, anyone?
Been a while since my last post, 
ehemm 2.5 years actually :)
So now, im a mother of two kids, 
5 y.o son and 2 y.o daughter... 
The rest is still the same, 
Still in love with scrapbooking, 
Still trying to be a good yogini, and,
Still love to travel around the world. 
So most of all, my life is still the same. 

The reason i left blogging is,
I had a problem with my second pregnancy,
So i have to take a rest for a while. 
My daughter born 1.5 months before the due date. 
She stayed in the NICU (ICU room for a baby) for 5 days, 
and left the hospital after 23 days.
This is her first picture taken by my hubby, couple hours after she were born.


Her conditions wasn`t too good, 
compare to my first kid, Aston.
She keep have a problem and stay in hospital twice after that.
I have to look after her, and make sure that our house is clean enough for her. 
Day by day, night by night, 
she`s doing great and her body can deal with it. 
She grow faster and become our little princess. 


And this is my Aston, my little boy, 
he will always be my boy. 


So, now, as you see, im a mother of two, 
my life is complete and full,
My day is filled with more laughters and tears,
and sometimes an angry face :) 
But im glad,
 i choose to stay at home, 
and watch they grow up together.



And here i am , 
Trying to start (again)
and catch up everything that i left behind in my blog. 
Hope this time, I`m doing better. 

No comments: