Saturday, May 30, 2009

"Me & My Scrap Buddies" Mini Album

Hello...

Today im gonna post our latest project about us...
actually we start made it on last scrapgathering at Inacraft,
but we just gave it to each other today...

Each person have to made 4 X 6 layouts, and we change with each other...

And since Lina`s didnt coming today, and Tiara and Alice havent made the cover,
so i only have 3 complete mini album from Ria, Dhani and mine, on this photo...


My cover mini album...


Next page, quotes about friendships...


This is mine...





Ria`s...





Dhani`s....





Alice`s....





Last one, by Tiara`s...





And this is the last page of my mini album...


Hope u enjoy it... :)

1 comment:

Silke Powers said...

I found you through Ria's blog and am so amazed at all the scrapbook pages. I've never gotten into scrapbooking myself, but this sure looks great! What a fun project!! :) Silke