Sunday, July 25, 2010

19 Days to Go

Yes, 19 days to go,
to EAT, PRAY, LOVE movie
I`ll be the first one
to watch this movie,
for sure...


I do love this book,

read this two times, in english and indonesian version.
And cant wait to see it play in the theater,
cannot wait to see Julia Roberts (which is my fav actress),
act in Italy (which is my fav country, i love italian guy *wink* ),

doing yoga (which is my fav things to do in the morning) in India,


and find her happiness in Ubud, Bali (which is in Indonesia, my country).


So based on that four reason,
i am ready to count down until 13 August 2010 :)


Ps: for you, who havent read this book yet,
and want to know about the synopsis,
you can go to Elizabeth Gilbert website and see the review.
And for you, who want to see this movie,
and get as excited as I am,
please enjoy the thriller first :)


1 comment:

celine navarro said...

YAAAAAAAY! I'll be the second one to go watch this movie! :D and Javier Bardem on the last photo : YUMMY! :D