Monday, July 05, 2010

My Journey Album


As i promise you,
i will post the album one by one.

Lets begin with this album,

My Journey Album.


I use the pictures from my journey

to Australia, 10 years ago.

This journey was made after my brother finish his Bachelor,

we decided to have this journey as a celebration.

At melbourne, when we begin this journey,

my boyfriend (who become my husband now) come from Sydney

and join this journey, before he go back to Sydney.

And after that, we, the three of us, my mom, my brother and I,

went to Gold Coast, Brisbane, Canberra and Sydney,
where
we meet again with my boyfriend and his family.
One of my precious moments in my life.
When i look back at this photo,
i know im so happy at that time,
surrounded by people that i love.

Thats all.
Enough for now.

Thanks for coming.

Happy Monday! :)
















No comments: