Sunday, July 04, 2010

Find a New Happiness



Yeap, thats true.
This week, i finish 4 mini albums.
And it makes me over joy :)
For my friends, who know me true,
they will clap their hand and say congratulations to me.
I never like and i never want to make a mini album.
The reason is so simple, i just dont know how to do it.
And when i try to make one, im gonna feel dissapointed when i see it finish.
I always feel, its just not me.
I feel more comfortable to make a 12 x 12 layout.
Eventhough some people say its harder to make 12 x 12 layout,
i always love to make it, and i always feel glad when i finish it.

But, i find a trigger to make a mini album this whole weeks.
And thanks God, i have guts to do it.
It just came up when i have to finish
My Journey mini album (a class by Ria Nirwana),
I just fallin` love with this mini album,
and for me, the join fee for this class is very expensive.
Thats it. Just that simple.
So i just have 2 options, finish it,
or i wouldnt finish it at all and leave it on my cupboard.
And i choose to finish it.

And after that,
all of the idea came one by one.
Especially, when im gonna sleep at night.
Ohhhh, im so happy.
And i couldnt ask for more than this.
I really find a happiness on making a mini album.
Thank you my beloved friends,
Ria Nirwana,
who always gimme a courage to make a mini album,
cause she know i can do it.
xoxo.

PS: Im gonna post the mini album one by one tomorrow.
Please be patient ;)





1 comment:

Ria said...

Can't wait to see all the mini albums! So exciting.......
Yes, I now you can do it. :))