Sunday, July 04, 2010

Handmade Swap Things


This is all my handmade swaps for
Indonesian Scrapbookers Gathering.
The rules is we have to make something for each person,
than swap it with the others.
And this time i choose to make a tag.

I made it from a white canson paper,
than i color it using a Tim Holtz Distress Ink.
For the birds, i made it from Kaisercraft clear stamp,
and color it with opaque paint.The next step is, cut the birdcage from some pattern paper (sorry, i forgot the brand).For the borders, i cut some cotton fabric and sew it. Last but not least, to finish it, i put a small tags from K and Co (that i bought it 3 years ago, hehe) , and sew a prima flower with the button. And voilaa..... The tags is done.


Made it 30 tags, eventhough theres only 28 person to give, i still have 2 more left for my scrapbuddies,

for Alice and Tiara, who cannot join this gathering.



So which one do you like it most? This one?



Or this one?


This one maybe?


Or perhaps this?


Or this last two?


Just feel free to choose which one do you like it.
For me, all the tags are my favourites, cause i try my best and made it with love.
Hope all of my friends, who receive it, like it as i do.

No comments: