Tuesday, July 06, 2010

My Glass is Almost Full


Just a quick hello for today.

Im going back to my mother`s house for several days,
meet her and having a 'holiday' in my house where i grew up.
So, i wont be able to upload a mini album, as i promise you before,
until i come back.
Sorry for this, but im gonna give you something to read :)
Have fun... :)




I read something from Oprah Magazine on May 2010 editions,
i will write down for you what she says in that magazine :

"Years ago, it made me cry a lot because I`m such a pleaser.
I would say that`s my single greatest character flaw:
the importance I put on wanting to be liked.
That comes from having been abused as a child-
being beaten and not even being able to be angry or
to have any emotions about it.
I was trained to believe that other people`s feelings
were more important than my own,
and that only through pleasing somebody could I be loved.
It as taken me 56 years to overcome that.
And by the way, in all those 56 years, I have never once
called my parents to share anything with them.
Not "I got a job", "I meet a guy" , or
" I made a million dollars", - not once , ever.
I`m in awe of people who felt their parents`s love every day of their lives.
They start out in the world with a full cup.
The rest of us go through life trying to fill ours."


Yeah, thats true, im agree with what she says.
I can feel what she feel.
No, im not being abuse as a child,

but, i have a kind of 'pain' on my childhood time.
Yes, my mothers is a single parents.
Not as simple as that.
So many things happens in my life, since i was born until now.
Thats why, like what Oprah said, I try to fill my glass by my self,
with love from people around me.
And thanks God, its almost full :)
But i wont talk about this.
I write down this note, just to let you know,
if you are a father, or a mother, or whatsoever,
please treat your children good,
please raise them with love as much as you can.
Dont you ever let your children spend their childhood without love.
Its a very important thing to build their own life in future.
Or you will regret it and lose your children in your life.
Believe me.

No comments: